Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Morning In The Park








What a beautiful day it was.....not too hot and not too cold. Perfect for a morning at the park with my little girl. We packed the pram with goodies for morning tea & lunch and set off for our little adventure.

I am quite an avid walker, however this is due to trying to keep my body weight to some sort of acceptable level, not really to enjoy the 3 lane highways surrounding my walking route.

So this time we took it slow, meandering down the quiet streets amd ejoying the gorgeous rays of sunshine that were beaming down.

We finally got the park and we ate our morning tea together, just Ruby & I. She leant over an snuggled into me as if she knew this was a special moment. My love for her is like nothing I've ever felt before and I feel so priviliged to have this beautiful child bestowed upon me.

As she crawled around the play ground, I jumped on the adult swing and and just felt this euphoric feeling as the wind swept across me as I got higher and higher. I love that feeling of just swinging, it is so theraputic and for those moments my stress of the last few weeks house hunting slipped away from my mind as I enjoyed this perfect day with my daughter.

After another play on the all the rides and a few more snacks we weaved our way home through the back streets. My little girl snoozed all the way home after a gorgeous morning the park.

Just a drea of a day.

No comments: