Monday, October 15, 2007

No Serentiy This Weekend....








We have been waiting patiently all weekend to find out whether we have been accepted into the house we have applied for. This has been quite painful due to the fact we wanted to move in LAST Friday and here we are on Sunday night still not quite sure if we should pack the final things. Unfortunately the real estate cannot get in touch with the owner!

The new house has this amazing feeling about it - I think I will be crushed if we are not accepted (we have two little chihuahua's). I can just see where all my porcelain pieces and shabby chic decor will be appropriately placed around the house. I can smell my lavender burning and favourite cone insence wafting in from its outside home. I am going to relish this huge kitchen complete with dishwasher and return to one of my favourite pastimes - cooking.

The garden is so friendly for all family members and I know that some of my much searched serenity will come from this lovely area. My pots will be filled with many herbs & of course many varieties of Lavender.


So this weekend has been frustrating to say the least along with family bbq's (in laws) with some strange, but interesting people & endless amounts of packing, but hopefully it will be all worthwhile to move into this friendly, homely & welcoming house.




No comments: